- We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Companiondenim has adapted this website according to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of Development of the Protection of Personal Data. It also complies with Regulation (UE) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27April 2016 on the protection of physical persons, as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- Identity of the responsible person: Trama i Ordit, S.L.
- Tradename: Companion Denim
- NIF/CIF: B66891409
- Direction: C/ Ribot i Serra 52, 08208 Sabadell, Barcelona. Catalonia. SPAIN
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Activity: Finished garment sale.
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations, mentioned above, the personal data that you send to us through the web forms will be processed as “Users and subscribers of the web”.
In order to process the data of our users we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that will be applied to your personal information.
We will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation in the processing of your personal data:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you about in advance and with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We are going to request only strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Integrity and Confidentiality principle: Your data will be processed in such a way that an adequate security and confidentiality of personal data are guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.